Baba Aapo Aap Guru Nanak Public School understands implicitly the development stages of your child from inquisitive infants to blossoming young adults.
Baba Aapo Aap Guru Nanak Public School is a pioneer in quality education. This institution is dedicated to the constant up gradation of the curriculum, the school is one of its kind in the schooling fraternity. Baba Aapo Aap Guru Nanak Public School is a dynamic educational institution created by the interaction of dedicated organizers and committed faculty. The medium of instructions at Baba Aapo Aap Guru Nanak Public School is English.
The Vision of Baba Aapo Aap Guru Nanak Public School extends beyond the narrow walls of class rooms and text books. At Patel, we believe that education is about preparing and equipping young people for life and not just for school. We provide a stimulating environment where children enjoy learning and are encouraged and challenged to perform to the best of their abilities, in all areas of our extensive curriculum. In the school environment children feel both inside and outside the class room, learning to accept responsibility, establishing self – discipline and gaining ethical values. We always believed that both teachers and parents play a vital role in the growth and development of the child and it is only through open communication, fruitful discussions and active participation that we can together lay a strong foundation for our children.
Year of establishment of school: 2011
Scheme of Educaton
The medium of instruction is English at all levels although Hindi and Punjabi are also taught as subject. The school aims at preparing students for the All India Senior School Certificate Examination under the pattern of education of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It is affiliated to the C.B.S.E., New Delhi. The school has classes from Pre- Nursery to XII standard. The school caters to Sciences, Commerce and Humanities in 10+2 classes.
- Dynamic, dedicated and well experienced staff
- Uniform stress on Curricular and Co-curricular activities
- Continuous Comprehensive evaluation of each child
- Value-based Education
- Well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & Social Science Labs
- Wi-fi Computer Labs
- Scintillating Art Room
- Smart Classrooms
Our Kindergarten – Mother’s pride
- Activity based education
- Development of creative instinct
- Classrooms with thematic painted walls
- Regular classes for computer education
- Special emphasis on Spoken English skills
The school session is from April to March with one vacation in June-July. The school has Winter Break in the last week of Dec. or 1st week of Jan. Final Examinations are held in the month of February/March.
- Usually the children are admitted to Pre-Nursery, Nursery and K.G. Classes. However, some limited seats may be offered in genuine cases to deserving students in classes from I Std. to XII std.
- Age for Admission on April 1, Pre Nursery :2 years 6 months Nursery : 3 years + K.G. : 4 years + & so on